We deeply care about the privacy of our customers and the visitors of our website. For this reason, we will only process your data in a manner that complies with the European General Data Protection Regulation (AVG / GDPR / RGPD).
This means that we:
- Only process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided.
- Will only ask personal data which is actually required for the intended purposes.
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
- Do not transfer any personal data to third parties, unless this data was provided for that purpose.
- Are fully aware of your rights and our obligations regarding the protection of your personal data.
ABLE nv, AXS GUARD
Mr. Alex Ongena
+32 15 50 44 00
The data we collect allows us to work more efficiently and offer you the best customer experience. Some of this data is transferred directly to us, for example, when you respond to an open vacancy, request information via our website, purchase our products or services, complete a form, etc.
Example of data we collect:
Contact details: Name, appointment title, address, e-mail, telephone number
Professional data: CV, cover letter, …
- Company information related to our customers and / or prospects (e.g.: VAT number, business sector, etc.).
How we handle your personal data
The personal information you provide is mainly used to correctly and efficiently handle your orders, support requests or to process job applications
It may also be used for personalized marketing purposes; to send you promotional material or information related to AXS GUARD services which we think may be of particular interest to you.
You can unsubscribe from this communication or other correspondence at any time, without any justification and entirely free of charge. Just use the opt-out option or contact us (see "contact details" above)..
Your personal data will only transmitted to third parties if required, i.e. if necessary for the reasons stated in the previous sections.
The necessary arrangements have been made with these parties to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data. We never transfer any personal data to third parties with whom we don't have an adequate data processor agreement. Furthermore, we will not transmit any information provided by you to other parties, unless this is legally required and allowed. Personal data can only be shared with third parties if you explicitly consent to this in writing. You have the right to revoke this consent at any time. We do not transmit personal data to parties located outside the EU.
Information provided to us in the context of job applications will in no case be transferred to third parties.
ABLE nv does not store personal data longer than necessary. As a general rule, we keep personal data for a maximum of 5 years since its last use.
We take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful access:
- All personnel with access to personal data is required to maintain confidentiality.
- Our employees have been informed and trained in regards to the importance of personal data protection and the GDPR.
- We enforce authentication on all our systems.
- Backups of personal data are available to recover from technical incidents.
- We use pseudonymization and encryption to protect your personal data.
- We regularly test and evaluate our data protection measures.
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to review, correct, transfer, request a copy or removal of your personal data records stored on our systems.
This can be achieved by means of a written, dated and signed request, which also must contain a clear copy of your ID. The request should be addressed to our Data Protection Officer (see "contact details"). This process is entirely free of charge. Requests will be addressed and processed within one month.
You can follow the same procedure to object against the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or by one of our data processors
If you have any complaint regarding the processing of your personal data, we kindly ask you to contact us directly.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy (CBPL) at the following address: Commission for the Protection of Privacy, Drukpersstraat, 35, 1000 Brussels. telephone: +32 274 48 00; firstname.lastname@example.org . Another option is to file a complaint with the court of first instance at your place of residence. For more information regarding complaints and possibilities for redress, see the following link: https://www.privacycommission.be/nl/klacht-en-beroep
This privacy statement was drafted specifically for our company website. We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time. Changes to this policy will be reflected by the date of the last update. Important changes will be highlighted on our homepage. Nevertheless, we recommend that you consult this page regularly for policy updates.
Last update: May 3, 2018.